All Themefurnace themes are built with the latest WordPress coding standards and where possible will make use of built-in features for things like custom menus, background uploads etc. We also include a number of features that are unique to our themes only, take a look at the extras we provide.
Theme Options Panel
Our modern theme options panel is built on top of the brilliant UpThemes Framework. It contains just the right amount of features to help you customize your theme without touching any code, without overloading you with every possible option under the sun.
Our panel typically includes:
- Text or Image Logo with Image Uploader
- Custom Intro text / Footer Text
- Footer Scripts for things like Google Analytics
- Slider controls – Enable / Disable, Multiple effects etc
- Social Media – Enter your accounts and the theme retrieves followers counts
- Typography – Using Google Webfonts, control the fonts and sizing
- Import / Export – Save your option panel settings to use on another site
We have licensed the brilliant Nivo Slider and built it into our themes, you can use it to display any category from the blog or from your portfolio.
Features include :
- 16 unique transition effects
- Simple clean & valid markup
- Loads of settings to tweak
- Built in directional and control navigation
- Keyboard Navigation
We have built a number of custom widgets and sidebars into our themes.
The custom widgets we have included are :
- Social Media – This will display icons / links to your profiles with follower counts
- Flickr – Displays your latest or random photos
- Twitter – Displays tweets from your account
- Tabber – This displays a tabbed widget showing latest posts, comments and popular posts.
All our themes are Localized so they are easy and ready to be translated to any language you like.
We provide extensive online documentation for all our themes and support is provided by a customer support forum where our friendly staff are on hand to guide you with any questions you may have.